Awarding the best children's services and activities providers in WalesWelcome to the Wales Children’s Activities and Services Awards; celebrating and recognising businesses and people who enrich this vibrant and dynamic sector in Wales.
What are the Wales Childrens Awards?
The awards ceremony will be held at a glistening black tie event at The Village Hotel, Swansea on January 17th 2020. With a dinner and dance to look forward to, for many in this industry it will be a chance to ditch the every day uniform and get glammed up to celebrate your successes and achievements. Get ready to be inspired!
Unlike some business awards our winners are not determined based on public votes. Our finalists are shortlisted and then a final winner is chosen by our panel of independent judges who are all experts in their field. Our diverse judging panel bring a variety of valuable experience to the table. Watch the news blog for exciting announcements revealing the judges!
Why should you enter the Wales Children’s Activities and Services Awards?
- Increase publicity and exposure for your club or business
- Position yourself as an award finalist or winning business
- An opportunity to celebrate and recognise your achievements and successes
- A measurable accolade to support your marketing and advertising campaigns
- Reward your staff and value their hard work by being able to nominate the business and team as a whole
- Network and connect with like-minded people and businesses
With headline sponsor Beaming Babies
Whilst their sponsorship of the awards means they are unable to enter themselves, they are proud to support like-minded fellow Welsh businesses and wish all applicants the best of luck!